Judge: Mrs. Kathy Bube
Pee Wee Showmanship judging will take place on Thursday after the completion of Winners Dog judging, before the judging of non-regular classes. (Timing of judging and judge is subject to change based on entry and time limits)
Entry Fee for Pee Wee Showmanship is $10, Pee Wee entry form will be included in the Premium List. Each Pee Wee unit consists of the child, his/her parent/guardian/responsible adult, and the dog. Only one Pee Wee unit is in the ring at a time. This is not a competitive class, but rather a fun, learning experience for the child and the adult.
- The Pee Wee class is geared toward children 5–9 years of age. Safety is a primary concern
- A dog must be at least four months of age to enter the Pee Wee class.
- Bitches in season will not be allowed to participate. If pre-entered, a dog may be substituted that meets the eligibility requirements as specified by the club.
- All dogs entered must have the proper lead and collar.
- A responsible adult must be present with the child both inside and outside the ring. The adult is to maintain control of the dog outside of the ring.
- At a Group or Specialty Club Show the dogs must be of the breed(s) eligible for the
- In addition to an entry, a release must be signed by the child’s parent or legal guardian.
If you have any questions please contact Heidi “Scooter” Nieman at email@example.com or by phone at 303-717- 0799